- Management and coordination of the proposal process from kick-off to interview: develop proposal schedule and coordinate team members to ensure established deadlines are met.
- Prepare and develop proposal materials including writing, editing, verifying data and formatting.
- Manage the production and delivery of proposals.
- Support team through the interview process: develop marketing materials to support a winning presentation and coordinate team interview rehearsals.
- Continuously update essential proposal components such as resumes, narratives, case studies, templates, etc.
- Maintenance and updates to Cosential database, tracking the opportunity life cycle from lead to RFP to project.
- Asssist with additional projects such as photography shoots, award submissions, advertising and digital marketing efforts.
- Minimum of 5 years of experience as a marketing professional in the A/E/C industry.
- Expertise working in Adobe InDesign. Familiarity and proficiency in other Adobe Creative Cloud applications are a plus, as well as in Prezi.
- Strong (and creative!) copy-writing and editing skills.
- Keen design eye and well-practiced with the layout of proposals, resumes, case studies and other marketing assets.
- Comfortable working autonomously and self-initiating marketing projects while working collaboratively and staying accountable to cross-functional teams.
- Ability to manage competing priorities and a diverse workload while maintaining composure under the pressure of deadlines.
- Experience facilitating meetings such as proposal kick-offs, interview preps and project debriefs.
- Commitment to continuous professional development and staying abreast of current marketing practices and trends.
- Bachelor's Degree in English, Marketing, Communications or Public Relations preferred.
Writing samples will be requested. Other relevant work examples are also welcomed with your application.
Wise Construction Corporation’s wages, benefits and terms are designed to attract and retain top quality talent. Our union employees enjoy wages equal to or above the wages set by the union. All our employees’ wages exceed the Davis-Bacon wage determinations issued by the US Department of Labor.
Equal Employment Opportunity
Wise Construction Corporation’s continuing policy is to afford equal Employment Opportunity to qualified individuals regardless of their race, color, sex, religion, age, creed, marital status, national origin, ancestry, physical and mental disability, sexual orientation, veteran status, and to conform with applicable laws and regulations. This policy of equal opportunity encompasses all aspects of the employment relationships including applications and initial employment, promotion, selection for training opportunities, wages, recruiting, hiring, reassignments, layoffs and rehires, terminations, and employees benefits.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit for long periods of time; talk or hear; perform fine motor, hand and finger skills in the use of a keyboard, telephone, or writing. The employee is frequently required to stand; walk; and reach with arms and/or hands. Specific vision abilities include close vision, distance vision, depth perception and the ability to adjust focus. The employee will spend their time in an office environment with a quiet to moderate noise level.