The ideal candidate is organized, naturally curious, and self-driven as this work will require close attention to detail and tracking of large amounts of data. The responsibilities will include:
• Ensuring the accuracy, quality and currency of our Unanet database.
• Being the primary point person for all updates and changes to the database.
• Becoming a Unanet guru so we are able to customize as needed, and establishing best practices around its use.
• Working in our Unanet database to input client contacts, opportunities and project/marketing information.
• Organizing and compiling mailing lists in both Unanet and our email client, Constant Contact.
• Setting up and pulling opportunity lists and experience lists to support marketing and BD efforts.
• Taking a deep dive into existing data and updating: this will require creativity to research and track down new contact data or project data.
• Supporting other marketing functions such as events, proposals, social media, etc
- This is a great opportunity for someone looking to start their career in marketing, such as a recent college graduate. Prior industry experience is not required.
- Familiarity with Unanet, or CRM equivalent, preferred. Familiarity with Constant Contact is a plus.
- Familiarity and proficiency in Adobe Creative Cloud applications are a plus, especially InDesign.
- Comfortable working autonomously and self-initiating projects while working collaboratively and staying accountable to cross-functional teams.
- Commitment to continuous professional development and staying abreast of current marketing practices and trends.
- Strong written and communication skills are a must.
- Bachelor’s Degree in marketing, public relations or English is preferred.
Please submit resume and cover letter to email@example.com.
Wise Construction Corporation’s wages, benefits and terms are designed to attract and retain top quality talent. Our union employees enjoy wages equal to or above the wages set by the union. All our employees’ wages exceed the Davis-Bacon wage determinations issued by the US Department of Labor.
Equal Employment Opportunity
Wise Construction Corporation’s continuing policy is to afford equal Employment Opportunity to qualified individuals regardless of their race, color, sex, religion, age, creed, marital status, national origin, ancestry, physical and mental disability, sexual orientation, veteran status, and to conform with applicable laws and regulations. This policy of equal opportunity encompasses all aspects of the employment relationships including applications and initial employment, promotion, selection for training opportunities, wages, recruiting, hiring, reassignments, layoffs and rehires, terminations, and employees benefits.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit for long periods of time; talk or hear; perform fine motor, hand and finger skills in the use of a keyboard, telephone, or writing. The employee is frequently required to stand; walk; and reach with arms and/or hands. Specific vision abilities include close vision, distance vision, depth perception and the ability to adjust focus. The employee will spend their time in an office environment with a quiet to moderate noise level.