- Monitor the companies safety policy, and ensures a safe work site for all employees
- Creates and Maintains the project schedule
- Completes daily reports and project logs
- Oversee the entire project site and all trades, including owner, vendors and suppliers
- Work in partnership with project manager to identify and address issues of constructability or lack of scope during preconstruction phase.
- Participate in development and final review of scope, buy-out and schedule
- Oversee all daily field operations to ensure proper strategy and commitments including financial goals, scheduling, logistics, milestones, permits and inspections.
- Leads inspection and commission of day to day construction work to enforce conformity to specifications
- OSHA Certified
- Capable of creating and maintain project schedule
- Proficient with computer, and MS Word, Excel, Project
- Construction Supervisor License
Wise Construction Corporation’s wages, benefits and terms are designed to attract and retain top quality talent. Our union employees enjoy wages equal to or above the wages set by the union. All our employees’ wages exceed the Davis-Bacon wage determinations issued by the US Department of Labor.
Equal Employment Opportunity
Wise Construction Corporation’s continuing policy is to afford equal Employment Opportunity to qualified individuals regardless of their race, color, sex, religion, age, creed, marital status, national origin, ancestry, physical and mental disability, sexual orientation, veteran status, and to conform with applicable laws and regulations. This policy of equal opportunity encompasses all aspects of the employment relationships including applications and initial employment, promotion, selection for training opportunities, wages, recruiting, hiring, reassignments, layoffs and rehires, terminations, and employees benefits.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit for long periods of time; talk or hear; perform fine motor, hand and finger skills in the use of a keyboard, telephone, or writing. The employee is frequently required to stand; walk; and reach with arms and/or hands. Specific vision abilities include close vision, distance vision, depth perception and the ability to adjust focus. The employee will spend their time in an office environment with a quiet to moderate noise level.