- Assists in the management of the overall project performance (scope, safety, quality, schedule, innovation, cost and customer satisfaction)
- Serves as a point of contact, establishing, maintaining and managing customer and subcontractor expectations regarding overall project performance
- Buyout and full construction administration of projects(s) to closeout
- Manage vendors and subcontractors to ensure on time delivery of materials and equipment
- Reports project status and performance data as required to executive leadership
- Plans, monitors, controls and updates the project schedule throughout its lifecycle
- Assisting in the development and continuous improvement at Wise Construction
- 5+ years of assistant project management experience
- Proven track record of meeting deadlines
- Management of projects from $500,000 to $25+ million
- Extensive knowledge of safety procedures and regulations
- Advanced knowledge and experience in the construction industry Project Management Methodology is required
- Strong interpersonal and leadership skills required
- Experience/knowledge of construction operations, financial acumen and team management required
- Ideal candidate will have experience working in the Biotech, Healthcare and Institutional sectors required
Wise Construction Corporation’s wages, benefits and terms are designed to attract and retain top quality talent. Our union employees enjoy wages equal to or above the wages set by the union. All our employees’ wages exceed the Davis-Bacon wage determinations issued by the US Department of Labor.
Equal Employment Opportunity
Wise Construction Corporation’s continuing policy is to afford equal Employment Opportunity to qualified individuals regardless of their race, color, sex, religion, age, creed, marital status, national origin, ancestry, physical and mental disability, sexual orientation, veteran status, and to conform with applicable laws and regulations. This policy of equal opportunity encompasses all aspects of the employment relationships including applications and initial employment, promotion, selection for training opportunities, wages, recruiting, hiring, reassignments, layoffs and rehires, terminations, and employees benefits.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit for long periods of time; talk or hear; perform fine motor, hand and finger skills in the use of a keyboard, telephone, or writing. The employee is frequently required to stand; walk; and reach with arms and/or hands. Specific vision abilities include close vision, distance vision, depth perception and the ability to adjust focus. The employee will spend their time in an office environment with a quiet to moderate noise level.