Our PortfolioBack to portfolio
- Boston Children’s Hospital DNA Laboratory »
- New England Aquarium Whale Examination Lab »
- Novartis Multiple Projects »
- Schepen’s Eye Research Institute Hamarah Laboratory »
- Acetylon Lab Space Renovation »
- Biogen IDEC GMP Distribution Facility »
- Biotech Client Laboratory Renovation »
- Boston College Merkert Chemistry Center »
- Cambridge NanoTech, Inc. Laboratory Renovation »
- Dana Farber Cancer Institute HIM Building Renovations »
- Harvard University Biological Labs »
- Northeastern University Snell Laboratory »
- Private Research University MEG Facility (Magnetoencephalography) »
- Private Research University Laboratory for Advanced Materials »
- Ra Pharmaceuticals Laboratory Renovation »
- The Broad Institute Micro Fabrication Laboratory »
- Tufts University Pearson Organic Chemistry
Healthcare solution provider, Novartis, has called in Wise to work on several projects at the company’s Cambridge headquarters.
In September 2008, Wise completed expansion of Novartis’ LAS Animal Quarantine facility. Work included general demolition, new partition walls, new stainless steel and polyethylene automated doors, epoxy finish on all surfaces, fire protection, mechanical and electrical upgrades.
Following on the heels of that project, Wise completed renovations at the firm’s Medium Throughput Screening (MTS) Lab that included general demolition, new partition walls, interior finishes, fire protection, mechanical and electrical upgrades. Even with a very demanding timeframe, we delivered the completed project two weeks ahead of schedule.
And working alongside Novartis’ Genomics team, we met another very aggressive construction schedule when we finished renovations to their Big Yellow Arm (BYA) Robotics Lab.